Introducing 'kimini care'
Assisting Families, Estate and Probate Attorneys and their clients during difficult times. Personally tailored services delivered by a mature, trustworthy and compassionate professional.
- Assist families as they transition older relatives from their current homes to new homes and/or special care facilities
- Provide services (non-medical) for elderly/disabled individuals including shopping, errands, meal preparation, light housekeeping/laundry and transportation as needed
- Provide companion services for elderly/disabled individuals - Kimini will be there with a warm friendly smile, good conversation and a caring, patient approach when you are unable to personally take care of your loved ones
- Coordinating various vendors during a home downsizing
- Organize, sort and pack homes (cottages to estates)
- Complete clean outs and preparation for homes to be sold
- Arrange for appraisals of family heirlooms
- Inventory/catalog personal property for future distribution
- Coordinate packing/delivery of items to family members
- Arrange for sale and/or donation of household goods/furniture
- Coordinate consignment vendors
- Property management for unoccupied homes
See our listing in this concierge directory
Kimini Concierge is featured in May’s Global Buzz Marketing Newsletter.
In the article “Making Yourself Memorable” which discusses the importance of brand identity and the launch of Kimini Concierge is outlined in a cast study.
To view this article visit www.globalbuzzmarketing.com and click on news.